Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pengakuan Ekslusif: Man-Hating Lesbian

Dear Ms Yipun,

I am a man-hating-lesbian. I know Datuk J is the editor but I insist on writing to you because the mere thought of his penis turns me on... err... did I say that?? I meant it disgusts me. Now with you it's totally different. You're a girl and I am very turned on by that. I've heard people refer to you as "Abang Yip". Does this mean you're a butch too and in the same orientation as I am?? If so please do call me. I'm soooo... horny!!! Errr... where was I?? Oh yeah, I don't wanna write to Datuk J because firstly I hate men, and secondly I have the hots for you.

Why do I hate men?? Basically I have no idea what men have ever done to me to deserve my hatred but I can make up a reason... it all started back in school when all the boys don't seem to respond well to my amorous advances. I was made a social reject and thus I have hated men eversince. I firmly believe that men are beneath us girls and the men must follow us girls. The husbands must abide by our demands and we are the leader of not just the household but also the world!! I don't care what the Quran says for all I care Muhammad was a man and I don't believe a word he says. Every woman can do what a man can do. Take for example adultery. Not only men can do it but as many have proven we too can treat men as sex objects. Well... not me coz no man wants me but I screw with men's girlfriends so that counts too. And that doesn't include the numerous men I've influenced to be my dogs. I call them "gentlemenly" so as to not hurt their feelings. They are after all very gentle in the nether regions and fragile.

I now spend my time in cari.com Ask The Men even though there already exists a board called Ask The Whores for women like me since I insist on going to Ask The Men to bad mouth men and their very existence. Nobody goes to Ask The Whores anyway. Why are men more popular than us whores??!! Whhhyyyy!!!??? A woman gets the last word in any argument. Anything the man says after that is just the beginning of a new argument. Join us Cik Pun and make the men at JP Inc our "gentlemen"!! How could you stand by and see these men reap riches from when I'm getting nowhere?! How can you allow men who do not kowtow to me to even exist?! I am their God!!! They must worship me!!! And you must have sex with me Cik Pun!!! Come and eat my cunt!!! Drink my love juice Cik Pun!!! #@*(^$*!*&^% .............................................................

Editors note:
The letter ended that way. I have no idea why. Our spies reported the author of this letter was admitted to a mental institute for the sexually frustrated. Thats all we've heard of her since except for the occasional mysterious sex presents and cum drenched panties addressed to Cik Pun. Cik Pun has since filed for a restraining order and gone into hiding.


Nota kaki: Cik Pun sampai la ni traumatize perihal kes yg pelik ni tp apo nak buek, bila aura tu melepasi zon kewarasan, and she still claim herself PENCINTA LELAKI, sekian maklum

1 comment:

Yip said...

Bosss, lu ah bikin wa takut weyyyyyyyy, wa x reti layan lesbo :( I want MEN not man ah, n definitely not Gegel