Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tan Sri MT menjawab fan mail.

Fan Mail #1

My dearest sexy Tan Sri MT,

Each passing day I go crazier without you. The memories of our romantic escapades fill my mind whenever I think of you. Why haven't you called me let alone replied any of my mails? I just wanna feel every part of you touching every part of me. Ooohh just writing to ou makes me soooo... wet!!!

P/S: Brad is not around :)

Your horny sex slave,

Angie

Tan Sri MT balas:

Aiyoohhh!!! Angie... I told you already!! I was only in it for the sex!!! Stay true to Brad lah woii!!! How can you assume a righteous man like me to have affair with married woman like you?! Please lah deyy!!!

P/S: How long is Brad not around? :)

Obscenely Sexy,

Tan Sri MT




Fan Mail #2

Dear Tan Sri MT,

I read with growing horniness of your exploits everyday on the net and in the newspaper and everywhere else with your name on it. I hope you don't mind I write in English becoz I cant speak Malay eventhough my national anthem is in Malay. I know you haven't replied any of the previous 23,748 mails I've sent you but who's counting?? I know you're a busy hunk of a man and Pos Malaysia sucks but I dream of the day I reveice your reply mail O great sex-idol.

Forever Yours,

XOXO
Debmey

Tan Sri MT balas:

Oi jantan sundal!! Firstly, what makes you think Malaysians don't understand English?? Secondly, the last time my bouncers kicked your ass they already told you that I don't do homo stuffs!! Maybe you can ask Mr Mokk for that. If you stalk me ever again I'll send BLF to drop a cruise missile on your HDB flat!!!

Most certainly not yours,

Tan Sri MT




Fan Mail #3

Tan Sri MT,

We the whores and sluts of ATM wish to declare war on you for being a man because we got nothing better to do with our time. We are also jealous of the fact that you get more hot chicks than we do. We do advise you to stop labeling us "Man Hating Lesbians" because though we may be lesbians we do have men who agrees with us every time we crack our whip. Our Politically Correct Men ally too take this opportunity to declare war on you for fear of social disapproval by our constant bitching.


XOXO
The whores and sluts of ATM


Tan Sri MT balas:

Nih fan mail ker hate mail nih?? Mana secretary aku nih?? Oii!! Gua cakap fan mail jer lahh!! Camaner hate mail buleh lepas masuk column nihh?? Nasib baik servis aiskrim & pingpong lu power... kalau tak gua dah ganti sama awek lain!!! Mehh sini aku belanja aiskrim!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh Mat_Toro pls satisfy us, a jalang from Ask The Men yesss

Kami Yang Suka Menduakan Suami
afja@ afjalang
ALANG girl
etc

from bod ATM

Anonymous said...

err boss sorry, wa bizi terima blanje eskrem dari Brad, dia hantar Haagen Daz tau


Sexytery